Friday, June 5, 2009

More Wiki Stuff

The wiki is slowly getting there, so once again, thank you to everyone making contributions. Just a couple more things I want to point out:

1) Please use the profile pictures I made as the headline pictures for character profiles.

Case in point, Spiritia's profile page. I uploaded a collection of pictures that are similar for each character, as well as custom ones for Lilli and Iris. I'd set them myself, but I can't seem to make it work the way I want to. One of you who knows what you're doing, leave a comment about it so I can learn how to run my own Wiki. >_>

2) With the exception of the squid Zeppy, all Sepperin/Zeppelin articles are to be listed as Sepperin.

To start, Zeppy has no official romanization (same with Carl/Karl Palesch), and for the English version, we've decided to use the name "Zeppy". However, Zorne, Iris, and Graf Michael all have names officially romanized as Sepperin according to the [erka:es] website, despite the obvious issue that comes up. Therefore, it's my decision that the articles remain headlined as "Sepperin"; however, a note is to be included. For example, the Zorne article should say something like this:

Zorne Sepperin (ツォルネ・ゼッペリン, Tsorune Zepperin) (Zorne Zeppelin in the English version) is the second boss character in Rosenkreuzstilette.

Whether you agree with this decision or not is up to you, but it's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

3) Zeppy is not a plushie.

I keep coming across it in places on the wiki, and it's driving me crazy. Stop doing that.

And that's pretty much it for right now. Relatively soon, I'll be adding the RKSF character profiles, so look forward to it!

3 comments:

  1. Did you change the Wiki Text Source? On the right hand corner of the editor is an option to change the editor to the one used on Wikipedia. A working image file should look like this:
    [[File:Profile-rks001.jpg|250px|Spiritia Rosenberg as she appears in ''Rosenkreuzstilette'']]
    If that in order, it should work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention to remove "frame" from the text source if you want it in full if you chose to have the image in full size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RKSF Profile Images?

    I want the images, Could you post them again?

    BTW, I made my own wiki.

    ReplyDelete