Monday, August 3, 2009

To Whom It May Concern

I will only say this once: I will not be providing a raw of the zaku6's H-doujinshi here on Schwer and Schwer Alike. Do not ask me for it. Do not even think about bringing it up. I will also provide absolutely nothing that comes from or with any version of the Rosenkreuzstilette game, including the game itself. If you want the doujinshi, I will provide a link to a service that will allow you to purchase it once it becomes available after Comiket 76. If you want the game or anything that comes with it, there is a nice little link to your right where you can buy it. Thank you for your time.

4 comments:

  1. ok thanks for the notice. Well I hope there is a link to download it when it comes out

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds terrible of me to say but I really wish my country's society was open enough that we could just buy such things at a bookstore, or even a specialty bookstore. Ordering doujins from online shops is a tough deal if you live in a country that is picky about the content and most of them just seem so shady you don't want to trust them.

    I need a world-rewriting machine:(

    Tho I'm looking forward to seeing if the comment count per topic deceases now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew. Good choice, in my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete