Sunday, December 9, 2012

Return of the Fanart

Here's the second entry of weekly Rosenkreuzstilette fan art. Before I begin, it's worth mentioning that shizuku has added a few more RKS-themed pieces to her gallery, including another group shot of the RKS and two images of Eifer hanging with Strudel.



Here's a very charming pic of Freudia Neuwahl from Amane. Probably one of the best pics of Freudia Neuwahl I've seen yet, as it incorporates a very wise use of bright and vivid colors.



Remember how I said that after Freudenstachel launched people liked to pair up Freudia and Pamela? This art from Mr. Mail is one of these pair-ups: Chibi Freudia and Pamela in battle poses. Pamela's outfit seems a little too red, but the adorable style, facial expressions, and use of effects make up for this.

I need to apologize if the attempts at translating the author's names are inaccurate; I have no knowledge of the language.



And now here's something I've been wanting to show since I first began: custom portraits of the original Rosenkreuzstilette, plus Karl. They are very accurate to WOMI's own art style and could fit just about anywhere within the games. If you want to see the rest, I recommend trying this search.

I believe that should be enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment